Love being a part of something big? So do we.
Join the NES team and help change the world by revolutionizing health and wellness. If you’re driven by the desire to make a positive impact and you want to take your place among a team of leaders, we’d love to know why you’re the perfect fit for NES Health.
Customer Support Specialist – Tampa, FL
What does a Customer Support Specialist do?
Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. A customer support specials acts as a liaison to provide product/service information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best candidates are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer support specialists can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Problem-solving comes naturally – troubleshooting with confidence, and investigating if more information is needed to resolve a client’s issue.
Email Cover-letter & Resume to: email@example.com
WHO WE ARE
NES Health is an international company with US offices located in Tampa / Florida (although talent knows no geographical boundaries – so we welcome remote applicants for some positions). Our products enable health practitioners to radically transform their patients’ well-being through our bioenergetic technology solutions.
Our award-winning company is also behind these leading-edge alternative healthcare ventures:
- The Living Matrix Movie thelivingmatrix.com
- Choice Point Movie choicepointmovement.com
- Supercharged superchargedmovie.com
WHO YOU ARE
Extraordinary goals require extraordinary people, and that’s where you come in. To work at NES, you should probably be someone who is:
- Passionate about health and driven to change the world through better wellness solutions
- Pumped about being part of a collaborative team where your talents are needed and valued
- Accomplished at being a leader and owning your skill set – we expect you to do what you do best without a ton of micromanaging
We hire for character, not position. In other words, if you are a fit – whatever your age or stage in life – we’ll know!
THE NES HEALTH WORKPLACE
We are a colorful, diverse bunch, and our culture is fueled by the passion and creativity of our employees.
Work, we believe, should be fun, educational, collaborative, and absorbing. It should make you feel inspired and eager to contribute your part. At NES Health, you’ll have the opportunity to play, create, learn, collaborate, and color outside the lines.
We’re lean, but not mean. To change the world, we don’t have the time or energy to get bogged down in micromanagement. We’re focused on where we’re going and we trust our employees to lead themselves.
We don’t waste time self-editing or overanalyzing. We’re always willing to experiment to discover what does and doesn’t work. We want you to succeed and feel supported while blazing your own trails.
Speaking of trail-blazing, NES Health is a member of several entrepreneurial and marketing networks including Genius Network and Titans Marketing, so you’ll be learning from the best.
You’ll also have access to our business, marketing, and personal development library, which contains well over $50,000 in courses, seminars, videos, books, and audios.
WHY NES HEALTH?
- Your own health will improve as you help bring wellness to the public. You’ll have direct access to the groundbreaking NES technology and health solutions for yourself.
- You’ll have opportunities for travel, continued education, a flexible work environment, and the ability to learn from some of the world’s most well-known masterminds in health and wellness.
- You’ll help shape and create the healthcare of the future – we don’t want to brag, but what we’re doing is truly game-changing.
READY TO DO SOMETHING REMARKABLE IN YOUR CAREER?
Whether you’re in research, development, marketing, sales, administration, or engineering, we’re looking for A-level players.
If you don’t see a position that interests you, click here to let us know how you can make a difference at NES Health.
Watch a Demo
Discover how the BioEnergetiX WellNES System can deliver groundbreaking results for my practice and my clients