Join our global network of over 5,000+ health and wellness professionals who use NES Health products and technologies in their clinics and practices. Our most successful practitioners are individuals who:
- Approach health holistically
- Are interested in cutting-edge healing technologies as well as biochemical nutrition and energetic medicine
- Strive to restore optimal health beyond alleviation of symptoms
Who can be a Certified NES Health Practitioner?
- Any practitioner qualified or licensed in their method of practice can become a Certified NES Practitioner. For example, we welcome licensed medical and mental health professionals, as well as qualified or certified alternative health practitioners, aestheticians, chiropractors and healers
- You would like to train as a bioenergetic practitioner (Basic requirement: NES Health Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology Course)
If you are not yet a qualified health or wellness practitioner the basic requirement to become a certified NES Health practitioner is our Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology Course – This online course is designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of basic concepts in anatomy and physiology, as well as traditional cause models. For more information please contact us.)