NES miHealth Shows 93% Effectiveness in Outcome Study
An outcome study was conducted in order to gather some information on the use and efficacy of the NES miHealth device for use in research, training and marketing purposes.
The aims of the study were as follows:
- Which conditions show the greatest response to the miHealth device
- The optimal length of time for a particular setting, for each condition and function
- Whether on-body or off body is more effective and for which conditions
- How long the effect of the therapy lasts
- What type of adverse reactions (or healing reactions) are experienced
In all cases, an average reduction of the symptoms of over 60% was experienced. After the second therapy session, even more participants - 93% - reported a significant improvement in their condition. Subjects with chronic conditions were also looked at separately and 85% of them reported an immediate positive effect from the therapy.