Learn more about the real benefits of becoming a NES Practitioner: For You, Your Practice and Your Patients
Join our global network of over 4500 practitioners and medical professionals who use NES Health products and technologies in their clinics and practices. Our most successful practitioners are individuals who:
- Approach health holistically
- Are interested in cutting-edge healing technologies as well as biochemical nutrition and energetic medicine
- Strive to restore optimal health beyond alleviation of symptoms
Who can be a Certified NES Health Practitioner?
- Any practitioner qualified or licensed in their method of practice can become a Certified NES Practitioner. For example, we welcome licensed medical and mental health professionals, as well as qualified or certified alternative health practitioners, aestheticians, chiropractors and healers
- You would like to train as a bioenergetic practitioner.
If you are not currently a qualified practitioner you can earn our diploma in bioenergetics, which covers bioeneregtic anatomy, phisology and pathology though our sister training company Quantum Health.
Upon completing this registration form, we will contact you to answer any questions and begin the certification process, which will include your attendance at our practitioner training.
Watch the NES Health demo
I'd love to disover how the NES Health Total WellNES Program can deliver groundbreaking results for my practice and my clients.
Thomas Marquardt, Physiotherapist & Osteopath
As a NES Practitioner, you’ll have access to our live trainings, online training videos, and our library of support and marketing materials. You’ll also have access to our practitioner support team.
Watch A Demo
Take a closer look at how the NES Health Total WellNES Program can deliver groundbreaking results for you, your practice and your client..
Stay on the cutting edge of healthcare advances in the areas of quantum technology and information medicine. We provide you with a rich library of downloadable whitepapers, articles, research briefs and more.
Have questions? Want to discuss your practice objectives or possible use cases for our product ranges? Contact us for a free and private one-on-one consultation.