In this webinar Niki covers key understandings for helping our clients build abundant energy including the importance of understanding the difference between Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME, Adrenal Fatigue, Burnout, Depression and Pseudo-Fatigue, the need for a multifactorial approach including functional biochemical, electromagnetic and psycho-spiritual aspects and much more...
Who is this webinar for?
All types of practitioners including medical doctors, registered nurses, naturopaths, nutritionists, chiropractors, osteopaths, health coaches and energy medicine and natural healthcare practitioners.
In this webinar sponsored by NES Health, fatigue expert Niki Gratrix shares:
- The importance of understanding the difference between Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME, Adrenal Fatigue, Burnout, Depression and Pseudo-Fatigue,
- The needs for a systems biology or "functional medicine" approach to the wellness to ensure we are dealing with route causes
- The principles of functional and personalized medicine applied to approoching abundant energy
- The need for a multifactorial approach including biochemical, electromagnetic and psycho-spiritual aspects
- Fifteen minutes of questions and answers from the live audience
This webinar has been approved by:
What Practitioners are saying about Part 1:
“Hi, I want to thank you for your very informative and helpful Webinar. I look forward to the next one” JP
“Hi Niki, Wow fantastic webinar and great to see some recent research finally supporting a multifaceted approach to ME/CFS/SEID” CM
I’ve re-recorded the NES demo section of the ACEs webinar – I think you would all give it thumbs up but feel free to listen to it with any suggestions. J I’ll redo CFS seminar part 1 as well shortly.